The Dockyard Social returns this weekend and they have a few surprises in store.
- Where: 95-107 Haugh Road, G3 8TY
- When: Friday, 5pm-11pm | Saturday, 12pm-11pm | Sunday, 12pm-8pm
- Entry: Under 16’s go FREE – Fiver for older folks
Glasgow’s West End street food hub is back and this weekend sees the launch of their indoor Gin Garden! In partnership with Bombay Sapphire, in-house mixologists at The Dockyard Social will be showcasing four different cocktails created with locally sourced, seasonal mixers. We’re told expect the unexpected…
Foodie-Friendly | Family-Friendly | Dog-Friendly
You’ll also be able to enjoy an endless array of belly-busting comfort food and boozy-beverages from across the globe. With a dozen independent street food traders and four concept bars, you won’t be short of new and exciting taste sensations to fuel your evening.
So what else can you expect?
Obviously, there’s lots of seriously tasty food to be scoffed…
But to spice things up, they’re kicking things off with a twist this weekend! As the “Friday Night Street Food Fight” sees all food traders do battle to see who is the most popular vendor of the day.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be the ultimate Street Food Fighter?
Tuck into 8 portions of food and buy 4 drinks to be in with a chance of winning £200!
You can choose from a variety of homegrown independent street food traders, whether it’s wood-fired pizza or Taiwanese bao buns – it’s all about social dining and trying different styles of cuisine at The Dockyard Social.
You can be sure there will be something you’ll love at this foodie hub; with their awesome roster of street food traders doing what they do best.
Something for everyone…
Those with specific dietary requirements will be well taken care of with a variety of vegan and coeliac-friendly dishes available from various vendors. As well as some seriously delicious healthy options too!
Here’s a little teaser of the Dockyard Social street food line-up just to whet your appetite:
- Pizza Hawker – The finest wood-fired pizzas, with 48hour proved sourdough for that perfect base.
- Bao Down – Bringing banging bao to the people. Shredded chicken, crispy pork belly or tossed tofu?
- Honu – The kings of all things Pacific. Their poke bowls went down a storm last time and now they’re back for more!
- Abandon Chips – Stacked and loaded waffle fries! McPoutine anyone? Or how about a smashed Big Mac?
- Lit Street Food Glasgow – A newbie! To kick things off… they’re bringing some Yakitori to the table!
- Noi’s Kitchen – Authentic Thai that hits new heights on the Scoville scale – for those who crave that fiery chilli bite.
- El Chapo’s Tacos – Tacos? Taco all of my money!
- The Common Grind – Scotland’s only pop-up speciality coffee company operating as a social enterprise.
Get Yo’ Drank On…
Don’t forget the delicious thirst quenchers on offer! With four bars pouring specialist craft beers, cool wines and innovative seasonal cocktails – whether you’re looking for a hit of bourbon or a fruity slushy cocktail, the bar staff will have you covered.
Eat Well. Drink Well. Do Good.
As well as providing a home for start-up businesses, the team behind The Dockyard Social are aiming to build a training and development centre within the venue. The Dockyard Social School will be used to support great causes and initiatives across the country.
There will also be a specific employability service for local homeless and unemployed people who can benefit from accessing training, work experience and career support.
- Like The Dockyard Social on Facebook for more information.
- Tickets available from DockyardSocial.com