I LOVE GLASGOW – TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE SIGNING UP TO THE APP AND BECOMING AN I LOVE GLASGOW MEMBER.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions as and when they are subject to amendment. We will notify users by uploading the most recent version to our website.
I Love Glasgow built this app as a free information service. This SERVICE is provided by I Love Glasgow at no cost and is intended for use as such – unless you subscribe to a premium version of the I Love Glasgow app at a later date.
The app does NOT use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you. I Love Glasgow is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy whilst remaining compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and the Data Protection Act (DPA).
- To receive a deal or discount, a valid I Love Glasgow digital membership card must be presented at the point of sale or a valid discount code entered online.
- The discounts advertised on our app are not available in conjunction with any other offer within participating businesses unless the business says so.
- Participating businesses reserve the right to refuse the I Love Glasgow digital membership cards should they doubt its validity.
- We will endeavour to update our app and social media channels as quickly as we can to keep information as accurate and relevant as possible.
- I Love Glasgow and participating businesses are not liable for discounts that are outdated or misinformation that may appear online, on social media, or on printed material as this information may have been based on previous discounts.
- The information we present online is used for informative purposes only and the images are for illustration purposes only. We do not make any warranty or guarantee of any material on the app.
- We are not liable for the withdrawal of any participating businesses but I Love Glasgow app users can benefit of additional participating businesses which may sign up at a later date.
- I Love Glasgow founders and representatives will not be liable for damages that could occur through connection with the I Love Glasgow app.
- We are not liable for the welfare of I Love Glasgow users or the experience that occurs at participating businesses.
- Reservations are made directly with the participating business. I Love Glasgow is not liable for cancelations or any issues with that may arise via third-party booking platforms.
- Food and drink menus are provided by the participating business. Providing relevant dietary and allergen information is the duty of the business and I Love Glasgow accept no responsibility if this information is not included on menus.
- I Love Glasgow aim to work as closely as possible with participating businesses. However, it is the responsibility of the owners and management team of the particular business to ensure all staff are fully briefed about accepting the digital membership card in their premises. I Love Glasgow and all personnel accept no responsibility or liability if this is not done sufficiently.
- I Love Glasgow encourages all members to drink responsibly and adhere to all licensing guidelines and objectives under the ‘Drink Aware Campaign’. We take no responsibility for individuals who fail to take this advice.
- On occasion, we may fail to enforce one of the above terms and conditions depending on the given circumstances; however this will not prevent us from subsequently enforcing them in the future.