10. Shared by hudsonmartinsribeiro
🚦Green means go!
9. Shared by pgilpinphoto
The lights are on but everybody’s home…
8. Shared by thepixelatedscotsman
A bird’s-eye view…
7. Shared by davidcation
The sky above Glasgow was pretty special this morning.
6. Shared by pgilpinphoto
5. Credit – Trinity Publishing
Renfield Street, circa 1950.
4. Shared by kimmiiblack
Once part of the Athenaeum on Ingram Street, McLennan Arch had somewhat of a nomadic history before finding its current resting place. The centre arch originally framed a large window but today it acts as a gateway to Glasgow Green.
3. Photo by hawkeayescotland & graphics by jcbismark
🦇 Happy Halloween, Glasgow!
2. Now by hudsonmartinsribeiro
👉 Then & Now
1. Shared by da7idwalsh
Let’s hope we waken up to another jaw-dropping sunrise tomorrow morning.